When I first saw this game on Facebook I thought it was silly…but then I was tagged and realized how hard it was to think of this many things. It was eye-opening to say the least. I think it’s a great way to get to know someone and without question a conversation starter. So…here it goes:
1. I love Twizzlers, they are my favorite candy (outside of almond joys) and I once ate nothing but Twizzlers for like 4 days straight (for real)
2. Because I’m cynical and sarcastic and a bit roguish…I pretend that I don’t like my daughter’s Pollyanna, susy sunshine, all around glowy indomitable rosy disposition (hugs, kisses, butterflies, pigtails, flowers, and sunshine – ALL of the time) but I do. I cherish it.
3. I am extremely flexible, not as much as when I was younger, or as much as my daughter is now, but I can still do a full split (on good days) and a mean high kick
4. I know every last word of The Color Purple and The Wiz. Every one.
5. I absolutely looooove Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant and my two favorite movies are Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Bringing Up Baby
6. I was once kidnapped. (see #15)
7. I love crafts, I have a major craft supply collection and love home projects and Martha Stewart. I actually once built my daughter a tea-table
8. I was catholic until I was 13 and then my family became muslim. I’m Christian now with no denomination.
9. I once let my best friend take me through a Burger King drive through in a shopping cart, they tried to not let me order food, but I disputed it and they relented.
10. Although I am a type A work-a-holic…If I could I would quit my job, become a housewife and have lots and lots of babies, do my other work as a volunteer and write novels.
11. I was once scolded to tears by Harry Belafonte
12. I have OCD and anxiety attacks – both of which I have learned to control through prayer and meditation and breathing, Seriously.
13. When I am really sad I sneak in my daughter’s room and get in her bed…
14. I made Barack Obama laugh out loud during a moment of silence while Rev. Lowery was praying.
15. I met the love of my life at 15 and I still love him today like I did then; probably always will.
16. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people play or procrastinate on the phone, like, the whole, “hello?” “hello.” “hello?” “hello.” thing… it infuriates me
17. I want another baby. A son.